Mell Consulting offers one-on-one coaching programs for lawyers and other professionals that are flexible and vary in duration according to the firm’s overall goals. Coaching provides structure, guidance and support for clients to:
- Take a complete look at their current state, including their assumptions and perceptions about themselves, others and their work.
- Set relevant and realistic goals for themselves, based on their own nature and needs.
- Take relevant and realistic actions toward reaching their goals.
- Learn by continuing to reflect on their actions and sharing feedback with others along the way.
Coaching can be especially useful to help individual lawyers to address complex problems and/or attain significant goals and to do so in a highly individualized fashion.
Coaching is a developmental process to assist lawyers at every level to:
- Increase their effectiveness
- Improve their business relationships
- Meet their goals
The coaching process addresses aspects of professional success and influence including fulfilling commitments, team building, presentation delivery, networking, business etiquette, relationship building, and skills that are necessary to achieve goals to engage, inspire, and influence the perceptions, thinking, behavior and performance of others including staff, clients, peers, senior managers, and board members.